Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baba Juice's Nutritional Guide April, 2012


Babafemi A. Ojudun
The purpose of this Blog is to grow The Baba Juice Lifestyle brand.
In September of 2011, I began a total lifestyle change which enhanced my physical, emotional and mental status and enabled me to work towards a positive lifestyle instead of negative. The core of this equitable growth is nutrition.  My ultimate goal is to utilize what I have learned to effectively and efficiently influence others.

Baba Juice Clothing (http://www.babajuiceclothing.com)line was launched in 2006.  My clothing line brought classic and cool fashions to urban wear with the development of a signature tee shirt line, Baba Juice Clothing.  BJC is defined as the ultimate energy clothing and is about personal creativity and universal swagger. 

 I am an entrepreneur and seasoned self starter.  As the former Vice President of the African Student Association at St. John’s University's Tobin School of Business I helped to bridge the culture gap among many cultures through social networking, leading organizations and participating in various sport formats.

I am the go to person when it comes to brand launching and positioning.  I consider myself an urban social marketing expert as I have effectively launched Baba Juice Lifestyle and continue to influence and make chance in the market place.

My goal is to make the Baba Juice Lifestyle an ultimate universal brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment